Friday, October 7, 2011

Yay, for FALL!

My mom and dad came out to visit us this past weekend, and it was SO much fun! It was only for a couple of days, but I'll take whatever time I can get. My mom took me shopping (of course) for all of my cute fall stuff. I was soo happy to have her here to help me decorate, she's the best! Because it was such a quick trip for them and it was conference weekend, we didn't get to do too much. But next time they come out we'll make sure to take them to some fun places. They got here late Friday night. Saturday me and mom went shopping during the day and then Saturday evening we went to Maggiano's and YUM that was amazing. The boys then hurried off to priesthood while me and mom went and shopped some more. :) The next day was Sunday :( and they had to leave that night. But we enjoyed having them for every minute we could. Here are some pictures of my cute fall things we put together.

5 comments: