Friday, May 11, 2012

Fun Trip to Utah


We went to Utah a couple of weekends ago it was so much fun to see family and friends! We were excited that we got to see my brother Blake, since he lives up in Salt Lake we decided we'd take advantage of our time up there and check out the new City Creek Mall, WOW can you say amazing? It was so much fun, I could spend days there! We walked around the temple grounds, it is so beautiful this time of year with all the beautiful flowers.

Me & my brother Blake. Love him so much!

Me & my sweet boy.

I was so excited we picked a perfect weekend to be there because it was my sister-in-laws baby shower. She looks absolutely adorable! She's due the first part of July and we can't wait to meet their cute little guy!


I have been wanting to make Jamie a baby blanket for SO long it seems, so I finally made my first attempt at a baby blanket, and well since I was already on the sewing kick I decided to do a few more things. :)

The only thing I can't claim is the cute chevron sleeper. Isn't it adorable?

I'll post more pictures of what I made later.

We also got to see Shelby and Trygve! We went to The Chocolate on State St. in Orem...WOW, they have some dang good pizookies. :) Mmm. I wished we would have taken a picture, but instead we can just drool over this amazing looking pizookie!


All in all, it was an amazing trip!

5 comments:

  1. 1. I still can't believe I didn't get to see you when you were here. I'm so sad we were gone! Come visit again soon! 2. I LOVE your blog! It's so cute! 3. Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture basically is what we ate so thats ok:) but dang I wish we did take a picture of us. Next weekend!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Whitney! When we are up next we ALL need to hang out, so you better be there ;) & We can make some delicious treats like last time! Oh and no, I love you girls' blogs! p.s. next time we need to take a picture of all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sky!! I am so glad you updated this!! You are so sweet :) Thank you so much for the amazing gifts, we absolutely LOVE them!! Tutorials please!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I know I am HORRIBLE at blogging! Oh my Jame it was so much fun for me to do it, I'll definitely put up some pictures though!

    ReplyDelete