Friday, May 25, 2012

Sewing Projects

I have been wanting to make a baby blanket for so long for my sister-in-law, Jamie, and since I was already in the "sewing mode" I made a few other things. I went with the whole yellow and gray theme. (love these colors)



I created my own little fabric tags


I made my own chevron fabric out of stripe fabric. I couldn't find any soft minky fabric with chevron print already, so I created my own! A little bit of a headache at first, but once I figured it out it was a breeze!





I made this cute yellow and gray diaper clutch, super easy:


Another fabric tag I created


Sewed some fabric to the center of some burp cloths. Simple and easy way of sprucing these up a bit!





Found this adorable chevron sleeper on clearance at Old Navy, had to get it!

And I wrapped it up in this :)


I had so much fun doing this! I've learned that I LOVE to sew :)

6 comments:

  1. Wow these are so adorable!! :D you are soooo talented!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girls are too sweet! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Sky!!! They are pretty much our most favorite things ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, no way Jamie! You're too sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have any tutorials on any of your gorgeous items?!? You are sooo talented!! I love all of them!!

    ReplyDelete