Friday, August 3, 2012

"Waiting Upon the Lord: Thy Will be Done"

Today I read the most the perfect conference talk that was exactly what I have been needing to hear. I sometimes wonder why things haven't gone exactly the way I have always thought they would, and why we are faced with the different challanges we are faced with. After reading this talk, it was a HUGE reminder of how blessed I truly am and that the challanges that we are faced with are for our own good.

"The purpose of our life on earth is to grow, develop, and be strengthened through our own experiences." Robert D. Hales

Of course we all know this, but we sometimes forget. I am so grateful for a loving Savior who has suffered more than I can ever imagine and is there with us every step of the way. I know as I trust in the Lord and His timing, everything will work out.


2 comments:

  1. Amen! Beautifully put Sky. And it couldnt be more true. Live you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! It's just nice to get these little reminders every now and then so we remember that we are given our lives because we can handle it. Xo

    ReplyDelete