Thursday, September 13, 2012

Chevron, Glitter, and Pumpkins!

It's definitely Fall here in Amarillo, TX...or shall we say winter? I'm not too fond of the weather drastically changing from 100 degrees, to 55. HUGE change. I like slow adjustments :) It makes me happy though, I love seasons and fall is definitely one of my favorites. I love decorating for each new season/holiday. It makes it that much more fun! Since we've been in a few different apartments the past year there's not too much decorating that can take place, but I try to make it as home-y as possible. :) This year I actually started putting up my fall decorations.....at the end of July.... :) I was too excited! This week I decided to add a little more to it. I had been seeing the glitter chevron pumpkin on Pinterest and I just had to make one. So I went out to Hobby Lobby and got myself a fake pumpkin, some glitter, and paint and went to town! Loving the start of a new season!



2 comments: